1960 Fender Stratocaster Journeyman Relic Custom Shop,
AAA Rosewood Board, Aged Olympic White
Want to trade? layby? swap? or make an offer?
Please talk with us 02 6696 3530
Tony Elder / Steve Jackson
Black Dot Music
Would you like to make one of these amazing Custom Shop yours before the Limited Edition window closes?
Journeyman Relic Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Tinted Maple Quartersawn Neck with Flat-Lam Dark Rosewood Fingerboard
- ’60 Style Oval “C” Back-Shape
- 9.5″ Radius
- 21 Jumbo (6100) Frets
- Hand-Wound Texas Special Strat® Pickups
- 1/2 Blender Strat Wiring
- 5-Way Switch
- 3-Ply Mint Green Pickguard
- Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree with Tall Metal Spacer, Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity.
Each Custom Shop Limited Edition instrument is only available for a short time, which makes it eminently collectible and adds to its investment value. Crafted with many features reserved only for certain artists and master-built instruments, they are just what the name says they are: highly anticipated limited-edition models that go very quickly.