1950s Pine Esquire Super Heavy Relic, Maple Fingerboard,
Super-Faded Aged Wide-Fade 2-Colour Sunburst
#44 Display at Fender Custom Shop
Mid Year Show
Want to trade? layby? swap? or make an offer?
Please talk with us 02 6696 3530
Tony Elder / Steve Jackson
Black Dot Music
Incoming … Cam
Would you like to make one of these amazing Custom Shop yours before the Limited Edition window closes?
On Order as a Colour Change – Nocaster Blonde …
- Flash Coat Lacquer Finish
- Eastern White Pine Body
- Tinted 1-Piece Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- 1950 Blackguard Tele®
- 7.25″-9.5″ Vintage Compound Radius
- 21 Medium Vintage (47095) Frets
- Hand-Wound ’50-’51 Blackguard Tele Bridge Pickup
- Full Throttle Esquire®
- 3-Way Switch
- Parchment Pickguard
- 1950 Esquire Bridge with Steel Barrel Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Disc String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity.
Each Custom Shop Limited Edition instrument is only available for a short time, which makes it eminently collectable and adds to its investment value. Crafted with many features reserved only for certain artists and master-built instruments, they are just what the name says they are: highly anticipated limited-edition models that go very quickly.