1956 Fender Stratocaster Masterbuilt By Dennis Galuszka –
Fiesta Red Relic With Gold Hardware – Relic
#61 Display at Fender Custom Shop
Mid Year Show
Want to trade? layby? swap? or make an offer?
Please talk with us 02 6696 3530
Tony Elder / Steve Jackson
Black Dot Music
Hold … Steve
Would you like to make one of these amazing Custom Shop yours before the Limited Edition window closes?
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Tinted Quartersawn Maple Neck with ’60 Style Oval “C” Back-Shape
- 9.5″ Radius
- 21 Narrow Tall (6105) Frets
- Josefina Hand-Wound Fat 50’s Pickups with RWRP Middle
- Vintage Strat® Wiring
- 5-Way Switch
- 1-Ply Parchment Pickguard
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity.
Each Custom Shop Limited Edition instrument is only available for a short time, which makes it eminently collectable and adds to its investment value. Crafted with many features reserved only for certain artists and master-built instruments, they are just what the name says they are: highly anticipated limited-edition models that go very quickly.