1964 Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster Relic
Super Super Faded Aged Shell Pink 2019
Want to trade? layby? swap? or make an offer?
Please talk with us 02 6696 3530
Tony Elder / Steve Jackson
Black Dot Music
Just arrived, As new!
Distinguishing itself from its 50’s predecessors, the 1964 Strat® introduced a slew of updates to players. Strutting a round-lam rosewood fingerboard, 3-ply parchment pickguard and a more dramatic sunburst on a two-piece alder body, the debut of modern Strat features garnishes this ’64 Relic in eye-catching fashion. To faithfully commemorate this benchmark guitar, Fender Custom Shop serves up a shot of vintage swagger with a Relic lacquer finish, complete with a compendium of vintage-correct appointments, crafted in steadfast detail.
Among these period-specific features are a tinted quartersawn maple neck with a “ ’63 C”-shaped neck profile for exceptional playability, hand-wound ’64 Strat pickups for classic tone, vintage-style tuning machines and American Vintage synchronized bridge.
Additional features include 21 6105 frets, 5-way switch, bone nut and wing string tree with metal spacer. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Series: Time Machine
- Body Material: 2-Piece Lightweight Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 1963 “C”
- Fingerboard Material:Dark Round-Laminated AAA Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized with Custom Shop “V” Log
- Pickups: Hand-Wound ’64 Single-Coil Strat w/ RWRP Middle pickup
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity.