1951 Fender Nocaster Custom Shop – Relic Aged Nocaster Blonde 2021 Limited Edition
Want to trade? layby? swap? or make an offer?
Please talk with us 02 6696 3530
Tony Elder / Steve Jackson
Black Dot Music
Just traded! SKU 9231013120
Sensational relic work and lacquer checking adds to the playability and sound of this wonderful Fender “Nocaster”. a lovely 3.25kg makes the guitar even more exciting! A very Happy Guitar that’s still fresh.
- Relic® Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Ash Body
- 1-Piece Rift Sawn Maple Neck with 1950 Blackguard Back-Shape
- 7.25″ to 9.5″ Vintage Compound Radius
- 21 Medium Vintage (47095) Frets
- Hand-Wound ’50/’51 Blackguard Pickups
- 3-Way Switch
- ’51 Modified Nocaster® Wiring
- 1-Ply Black Phenolic Pickguard
- ’51-’54 Tele® Bridge with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines • Bone Nut
- Disc String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
The Authentic worn-in wear of a guitar that has experienced many years of regular use in clubs and bars. Marks that tell a story, finish checking all over the body; scars dings and dents from bridge to headstock.
Each Custom Shop Limited Edition instrument is only available for a short time, making it eminently collectible and adding to its investment value. Crafted with many features reserved only for certain artists and masterbuilt instruments, they’re exactly what the name says they are: highly anticipated, limited-edition models. Based on vintage platforms, modified with new and time-honored upgrades by our artisans, Limited Edition instruments let players achieve specific and previously unimagined results.