Xtra Pics FYI – Fender Strat 1961 Custom Shop Fiesta Red 2016 New – Closer Look Pull Down Pics
Here we feature the Fender Strat 1958 Custom Shop Fiesta Red 2016 New. We offer a closer look at the inner quality, era tribute components and incredible tooling, finishing._
The Custom Shop builders pencil markings can be seen pre the body and neck impressed stamping. Also the build and traveler numbers with fender colour code. We were extremely careful in preparing the guitar for the insight pics.
1961 Fender Stratocaster Relic Custom Shop Relic Fiesta Red 2016 New
Want to trade? layby? swap? or make an offer?
Please talk with us 02 6696 3530
Tony Elder / Steve Jackson
Black Dot Music
The Fender Custom Shop 1961 Relic Stratocaster takes you back to a pivotal period in the instrument’s history, when surf music caught a huge wave and the Strat entered a phenomenal new decade. Its lightweight alder body features a Relic lacquer finish that evokes years of wear and tear, and sparkling tone comes from three hand-wound Texas Special™ pickups with modern five-way switching and Vintage Modified wiring.
Other premium features include a tinted quartersawn maple neck with a mid-’60s oval “C” profile and small headstock, 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with jumbo frets and bone nut, three-ply mint green pickguard, and vintage hardware. Includes Custom Shop certificate of authenticity and brown case. Available in Three-Color Sunburst, Aged Lake Placid Blue, Olympic White and Fiesta Red.
- Color: Fiesta Red
- Series: Time Machine
- Body: Lightweight Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- FingerBoard: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: Mid ’60s Oval “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Num of Frets: 21
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special™ Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special™ Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special™ Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Middle, Position 3. Middle, Position 4. Middle and Neck (Plus Bridge When Push/Push Switch Is Activated), Position 5. Neck (Plus Bridge When Push/Push Switch Is Activated)
- Tunning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Polishing Cloth, Certificate of Authenticity