1950’s Fender Stratocaster Masterbuilt by Jason Smith Hardtail –
Rebuild Featured in 2019 Custom Shop Sydney Showcase
Want to trade? layby? swap? or make an offer?
Please talk with us 02 6696 3530
Tony Elder / Steve Jackson
Black Dot Music
On Order – Available – Ordered May 2022 – ETA Unknown.
Would you like to secure this amazing guitar before it arrives?
This is a Masterbuilt by Jason Smith ’57 Stratocaster with a Relic Desert Sand finish over a Ash body, 1-piece ’57 Slight “V” Flamed Maple neck with a modern 9.5″ radius, jumbo frets, and hand-wound fat ’50s Strat pickups in middle and neck with Texas Special Bridge that all sound fantastic.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy
- Relic Desert Sand Lacquer Finish.
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body.
- AA Flame Maple Neck.
- 1957 Style Soft “V” Back Shape.
- 9.5″ Radius
- 21 Jumbo Frets
- Hand-Wound Fat ’50s Neck and Middle Pickups
- Texas Special Bridge Pickup.
- 5-Way Switch
- Vintage Modified #2 Wiring
- Gold Anodized Pickguard.
- Vintage Style Hard Tail Bridge.
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines.
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity.