Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition ’70S
Telecaster Thinline – Journeyman Relic –
Want to trade? layby? swap? or make an offer?
Please talk with us 02 6696 3530
Tony Elder / Steve Jackson
Black Dot Music
Sold – Popper.
Mint condition, plays, sounds, feels as good as anything in the store. It’s a beauty!
|Name||Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition ’70S Tele Thinline – Journeyman Relic – Aged Natural|
|Model||Custom Shop – Limited Edition|
|Specials||Fender Custom Shop ODE 190922220922|
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition ’70S Tele Thinline – Journeyman Relic – Aged Natural
- Journeyman Relic Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Ash Thinline Body
- Birdseye Maple Neck with Round-Lam Birdseye Maple Fingerboard
- ’60s Style Oval “C” Back-Shape
- 9.5″ Radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo (6150) Frets
- Fender Wide-Range CuNiFe Humbucking Pickups
- ’72 Tele Thinline Wiring
- 3-Way Switch
- 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid Pickguard
- Vintage-Style Strat Hardtail Bridge
- Schaller “F” Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity.