Fender Telecaster American Standard
60th Anniversary (1951- 2011)
Butterscotch “Almost New”
Want to trade? layby? swap? or make an offer?
Please talk with us 02 6696 3530
Tony Elder / Steve Jackson
Black Dot Music
This fabulous 60th Anniversary Telecaster is an “almost new condition” with a few pick marks on the pickguard that would micro buff out.
Beautiful light-weight Ash body with delightful grain. A real winner !!! Came from the original owner who purchased the guitar new in Tamworth for $2,000 in 2011.
“A guitar worthy to celebrate
It doesn’t get more timeless than a butterscotch blonde Tele. The 60th Anniversary Telecaster proves it, showing that 60 years after making a splash on the solidbody electric guitar scene, the Tele is still as vital as ever. This collectible blonde beauty features an ash body, a tinted maple neck, A duet of American Vintage Telecaster single-coils pickups, and a commemorative neckplate to mark the occasion.
You’ll love how the 60th Anniversary Telecaster feels and plays. And, when you plug it in, you’re rewarded with legendary Tele tones to go along with those classic looks. A premium Fender/SKB TSA molded case is included.
Body: Gorgeous Solid ash body in vibrant butterscotch blonde finish. The woodgrain underneath is gorgeous! The 3-ply black pickguard and string-through Fender stamped chrome bridge with individually adjustable saddles, and 60th Anniversary stamped neck plate on the back.
Weight: 7lb, 15oz
Neck: Nicely rounded maple neck with skunk stripe, black side dots, and black dot inlays. 1 11/16” nut width, 25 1/2″ scale length. Chrome sealed Fender tuners are in perfect working condition, and frets show no visible wear at all. Neck is straight and truss rod is fully functional.
Electronics: American Vintage Tele single-coil pickups (Neck-7.55K ohms, Bridge-6.93K ohms) with 3-way pickup selector switch (replacement switch tip) and knurled chrome knobs, 1x volume, 1x tone.
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck: Maple, Modern C Shape
- Neck Finish:
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5″
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Nut Width: 1.685″
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Truss Rod System
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8″ American Series Nut
- Pickups: American Vintage Tele Single-coil
- Pickup Switching: 3-position Blade
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Special Electronics: No-Load Tone Control
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: American Tele with American Standard Bent Steel Saddles and Stamped Brass Plate
- Control Knobs: Knurled chrome
- Strap Buttons: Chrome Strap Buttons
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Case: Fender Hardshell TSA Case Included “