2017 Gibson Les Paul Electric Guitar Faded T Worn Walnut
Want to trade? layby? swap? or make an offer?
Please talk with us 02 6696 3530
Tony Elder / Steve Jackson
Black Dot Music
This one is in almost new condition condition. Great looking figured top.
*** upgraded to Epiphone Hard Case and Bourns USA Pots (with silly original circuit board removed), Seymour Duncan Pickups.
- Maple top on a mahogany body with Ultra-Modern weight relief
- Maple neck with slim-taper profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 polished frets
- 490R and T humbuckers. 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch
- Nickel plated TOM and aluminium Stop Bar. Vintage style keystone tuners. Black top hat knobs
- Padded gigbag with Strap and polishing cloth
- PRO-SCM setup
The Les Paul Faded is a no non sense high performance work horse and with its affordable price point, semi-gloss top, satin back and sides, genuine Gibson quality components along with a fantastic Gibson padded gigbag, this is a the perfect instrument for any guitarist!
The Faded T has the standard mahogany back and neck with a maple cap for a bit of brightness that you would find on most Les Pauls. The Slim taper neck will have you shredding and riffing wherever you are on the rosewood fretboard.
Pickups when released.
The 490R and 490T pickups are modern sounding, medium to high output pickups. They aren’t made to give you brutal metal tones but will easily handle high-gain or low-gain amps making them versatile enough to be used for anything from blues to metal.
Here’s what Gibson say about the Les Paul Faded…
“Les Paul Faded 2017 T Played-in looks, modern performance. The 2017 Les Paul Faded T has the look of an instrument that already has a few decades of playing on it and has been shaped directly by the player’s hand, for an absolutely perfect fit.
This guitar represents the perfect marriage of tradition and modernity. It has modern 490R and 490T humbuckers, 22 polished frets for amazing bends and a great feel, a slim-taper neck profile for fast and comfortable soloing, Ultra-Modern weight relief for comfort and enhanced resonance, and nickel hardware, adding to its yesteryear vibe.
It also features our brand new Faded Gloss finish process for a more authentic worn-in look. Delivered in a padded gigbag, accompanied by a strap and a polishing cloth.”
2017 Gibson Les Paul Electric Guitar Faded T Worn Walnut Specifications when released.
- Series: Core T
- Body Style: Les Paul Studio
- Back: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Weight relief: Ultra-Modern
- Neck: Maple
- Neck profile: Slim taper
- Neck width: 1.695″
- Heel: Traditional
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75″
- Number of frets: 22 polished frets
- Nut: Tektoid
- Inlays: Acrylic dots
- Bridge: Aluminum Tune-o-Matic with steel thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar with steel posts
- Control Knobs: Black top hats
- Tuners: Vintage style keystone tuners
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck pickup: 490R
- Bridge pickup: 490T
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch
- Finish: Worn Cherry
- Case: Padded gigbag (Now with Epiphone hard case)