* 1964 Fender Custom – Deluxe Reverb – Handwired – New
Want to trade? layby? swap? or make an offer?
Please talk with us 02 6696 3530
Tony Elder / Steve Jackson
Black Dot Music
Just arrived in store!
QUINTESSENTIAL FENDER TONE
Played on countless hit recordings, the mid-’60s Deluxe Reverb is a timeless Fender classic and one of the most indispensable workhorse guitar amps ever made. Moderately powered and producing a full, snappy and crystalline tone, the pedal-friendly ’64 Custom Deluxe Reverb carries on that legacy with incredible vintage-style tones, thanks to its modified all-tube hand-wired AB763 circuitry. Featuring Bright and Normal channels, tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo on both channels, and 20 watts of output power, this is the go-to amp for warm, clean tones and moderate breakup.
- Hand-wired AB763 circuit with Bright and Normal channels; Fender Vintage Blue tone capacitors
- Tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo on both channels
- Four 12AX7 and two 12AT7 preamp tubes; 5AR4/GZ34 rectifier tube; matched pair of 6V6 output tubes
- 20 watts output power; 12″ Jensen C-12Q speaker
- Solid pine cabinet with extra-heavy textured vinyl covering and lightly aged silver grille cloth
- Includes footswitch and amp cover
CHASE BRYANT DEMOS THE
’64 CUSTOM DELUXE REVERB
This amplifier’s circuitry is all hand-wired by an actual person at a workbench, just like the legendary Fender guitar amps of the 1950s and ’60s that defined the essence of pure tone and power.
CLASSIC FENDER REVERB AND TREMOLO
In a slight departure from the design of the original model, this amp offers luscious spring reverb and rich, pulsating tube-biased tremolo effects on both channels. It’s capable of creating incredible ambient sounds ranging from subtle to stupendous with the distinctly pure tone only a Fender amp can offer.
Hearkening back to classic Fender amp design of the ’50s and ’60s, this amp’s lightweight solid pine construction makes for a more resonant and “musical” cabinet. When combined with the Jensen C12Q speaker, this amp sings with the same vintage chime and sparkle that made the originals so revered.