1961 … Fender Bass VI Journeyman Relic, Rosewood Fingerboard,
Aged Shell Pink “Limited Edition” New
Want to trade? layby? swap? or make an offer?
Please talk with us 02 6696 3530
Tony Elder / Steve Jackson
Black Dot Music
Made in a special rare Fender Shell Pink for a Custom Shop Showcase display.
The Bass VI: Part Guitar. Part Bass. All Epic.
Originally debuted in 1961 as a six-string bass, the Bass VI has been a “secret weapon” in the arsenals of top producers seeking to add depth and sonic glue to their recordings. Beloved by both guitarists and bassists, the Bass VI earned its place in the mix, lending endless inspiration on demand. Complete with a gently aged Journeyman Relic® lacquer finish, this six-string radiates with an aura of a well-beloved asset with patent novelty.
- Journeyman Relic Lacquer Finish
- Alder Body
- Flat-Sawn Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 9.5″ Radius
- 21 Vintage Frets
- ’62 Single Coil Jaguar Pickups
- 5-Way Switch
- Vintage Bass Vi Wiring with On/Off Pickup Switches and Bass Cut
- 4 Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard
- Vintage Style Floating Tremolo with Trem-Lock Button
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree and Spacer
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificated of Authenticity